13 July, 2011

Silent Prayer

I was happily working in office...just wen I heard people buzz near the reception area....
There had been blasts in the city..I was so worried...had to keep my cool.

I called up my family to see if they were okay.Luckily cellphone networks co-operated....
I am glad to be alive.These things make us realise that we may b dere , alive dis minute..but God knows where next and how... :(
I have a silent prayer for God..

Death is certain,but let that not be,
When I am discovering, life with glee,
The cold embrace,the dreadful gaze,
Just the thought leaves me in a mortifying haze...


I want to see summers,spring and rain,
Life's bounties,even the pain,
The beauty,the beast,the dark, the light,
Its too early to pass into the night.

God bless..be safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment