06 August, 2010

17.Studies and destinies

I had a lot of pending work to be done , a lot of backlog.So, I spread out all my books on the bed...closed my eyes and picked out one...it turned out to be the one from the class I attended with him..well, I silently cursed myself...as if despite me keeping my eyes closed destiny was telling me not to let go...

it was as if.. the choice wasnt mine..but the choice had been made...haha...and I thought that I was the creator of my own destiny...

So I decided to play another game..I closed my eyes again..closed the book and opened it...and no prizes for guessing which page opened...yeah..the one from those first days..I just started laughing... "is bimari ki to koi dawa hi nahi thi.." it was as if I cud run but cud not escape or hide...

I had just heard about..'kanoon ke lambe haath'..but even my emotions had hands that controlled even my surroundings..haha...

1 comment:

  1. Nice...its a Readers' Delight...Plz Promote Your Blog With Your Friends...

    ReplyDelete