27 July, 2010

16.Back home

After what seemed like a fun but long day in office , I was on my way home.The traffic seemed dense again , time went by pretty slow , I opened my book and began reading it in the bus...It seemed like the most interesting thing happening right now!!

On the station I met an old friend , she complimented my dress and said it was looking great...well..the irony of it all..!! I smiled at her and went my way.

Reached home...literally dropped my bag on the floor..sat in my chair and just took in a deep breath.It dawned on me that I was maybe a fool...looking for satisfaction from a mirage..from an idea which may just be the opposite of reality..too much philosophy na??!!... :)

I decided to at least try to put the past behind...like I cud!!..well.no harm in trying!!...had my dinner and opened my books to finally do something constructive
...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tj....I am regular reader of your Blog...keep posting yaar...
    you write very nice...

    ReplyDelete