20 July, 2010

14.Milke bhi hum na mile....

Finally , it was D-day.I woke up..full of hope..was unnecessarily smiling all thru the morning.Cudnt concentrate on tea or breakfast..was totally khalayon mein...

Got ready for work , wore my fave dress.Edged my way thru crowds , but somehow it was different today..didnt mind the crowds , the traffic didnt bug me..the commute didnt bother me...it went smoothly.

Reached office on time..cudnt wait to meet..'u know who'. Just then my senior walked in . I was suddenly out from my trance.An excruciating hour later we were to go see the bosses.Those new people were also expected dere...I almost heard my heart beat in my throat...

Stepped into the office where they sat..spotted the newcomers...the person in question!!!..had his back towards me.We were going to be introduced to them...My senior called out his name...

He turned....my heart almost did a back flip..and my thoughts went 'What!!..it cant be.who is dis....it cant be..the world seemed to disappear' With utmost effort I stood my ground..met them , all of them..my brain didn't register a single thing....

It was him but not him...it was somebody named 'u know who' but not 'u know who'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment