15 July, 2010

12.Visions and Illusions

Was travelling by bus the other day , 9 in the morning, the bus was totally packed..the AC was whizzing at the loudest decibel possible, looking out of the window observing..life....Just then like a flash of lightning something hit me unexpectedly..(is it a plane ..is it a bird..no its....superman..hehe)

I thought I saw someone there, saw 'u know who'..or I thought so.It was already late for office.Total dilemma..shud I get off and see or shud I just let go...is this God's gift or just an illusion.Tried to get a better view ..almost got up from my place..was totally restless , and unsure of what to do next..hell..never been like dis before!!

So, I reasoned it out with myself...maybe its him..maybe its not !!
If I get off either i see him and say what..Hi , how r u...during rush hour...in the morning??that wud've been so stupid!!

And if I get off and dont meet him or if its not him , then , first of all make a complete fool of myself going after who cud be an axe murderer.. ;) and..get fired in office for getting late .

So it was a lose-lose situation..haha..common sense prevailed ...I plugged in the MP3 , closed my eyes and drifted off to the neverland of 'what cud have been'..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment