05 July, 2010

1.Heard not seen

Like another year of academics this started on a fresh note..new books,new class,new environment and meeting friends i missed during vacation.Except ,I didnt know what was to happen...hehe..destiny has weird ways.

The first day was uneventful,got the first bench,met a nice new benchpartner.She was very sweet and nice.Lectures were uneventful.I answered some questions,mostly right ;).The bell rang and we dispersed.There were some new faces in the class....no one noticeable though...had i known before...life was kidding me..

Well,I expected the next day to be the same..had to get my books , timetable and extra classes in order,Phew!! felt like a burnout just on reaching class.Got the first bench..yeah seems weird but i love to sit there.There was a new teacher today.New subject too.We got the explanations.She asked questions....I put up my hand , so did many others.The teacher pointed to someone in the back rows.He answered...that was the most amazing voice I ever heard.It was like music to which i wanted to dance...the perfect symphony.

I tried to locate the source,to no avail...i craned my neck again ...no use.Thought maybe he will answer again.As I predicted he didnt.Well I thought "will catch u tomorrow..same time ..same place.

Next day I happened to be a little late...the first benches were occupied.So with this frown on my face...I went to look for a seat in the back rows.All places were almost full.Someone was sitting with his bag next to him...I asked him if anyone was sitting there.He nodded a no...kept his bag on the floor and gestured me to sit there.

I sat there with utmost frustration.Kept looking ahead for someone to get up.Well,the lecture started.The explanation went on for some time...then came the questions....

The teacher asked the first question...I put my hand up.She pointed to my bench,but not to me.He answered....same voice...correct answer....I flipped.



No comments:

Post a Comment