06 July, 2010

5.Feelings

Thinking about such stuff really hurt...It is pretty natural that it hurt.Still I thought I should be in better control of my emotions.I had to keep it to myself all the time.I mean , whom could I tell beside a few select friends , right??! I mean others would surely take me to be some kind of psycho...being so sad for nothing(i call it nothing as it really wasnt anything if u come to think of it,practically ;( ) and all.

This seemed to touch something in me that had not stirred before.It was a reaction which was letting my emotions fly out of control.It was weird because usually I am pretty much in control of what I feel.Well,well, there is always a first time,right?!!

So I went through the notions of God's injustice, unfairness and all.This sort of set me thinking , God can not be unfair,can he??Well if he was fair why did I not feel so?What was going wrong?Was I out of tune with the ways of the world or was it just what everybody goes through?Whatever it was ,it was very difficult and unbelievably tough.

Like they say,it hurt so much..it actually physically hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment