05 July, 2010

3.Life goes on

Next day...I walked into the class..saw a seat next to him,went and sat there.We had a class test that day.It was pretty tough one.It was pretty ok for him too.Life went on...We werent good friends but we were cordial.
Sometimes I got a good place to sit sometimes I did not.But it was nice....He seemed really nice,a good human being most importantly.He was serious about education...seemed pretty disclipined..ok overall.But he also seemed a little distant,emotionless(dont know why i felt so!!) and detached.It was a little weird but he seemed to be oscillating between what he should do and what he really wants to do.

It was like a mystery...sometimes friendly,sometimes shy in public,sometimes stupid sometimes...dont know what.

Well after our midterms I contacted him again.He was really nice..he told me about this trek he went to.Told me how much fun he had and how he cud not contact me before as he was busy.
Nice reason, i thought, very propah...but am not buyin it.I mean so wat I have a crush and he doesnt...these things happen..why so awkward.Its not like I proposed or somethin..hahaha...stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment