23 July, 2010

15.Withdrawal Symptoms

It was over , the excitement , the nervousness , the sense of anticipation and Iwasn't exactly glad that it was..!! Yeah..I sound like a loser..do I??!!Well, it was fun though...almost like a child waiting for an ice-cream and then realising dat the store isnt open today..hmm

I went back to my workstation , did my work, my concentration levels were amazing.I was glad that it happened the way it did...any other way and it would have been just too good to be true and I wudnt have believed it either and pinched myself to death realising it...haha

After work ,all of us decided to visit an ice-cream parlour and i had this most amazing chocolate sundae..I had a really nice time...we hung out,had loads of fun..just roamed about for some time..
the good mood was back again thanx to the chocolate and..I had my ice-cream after all..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment