07 July, 2010

6.The Perfect Dream

My thoughts strayed , going where they believed even an iota of happiness existed.
I thought of what the ideal situation could have been...like rewinding and playing as you like it...Here's how I pictured it....

First day of college,Iwalk into class.The day goes well,I meet my old friends...catch up with them and also make new ones...

Then next day, I hear "the voice"(mentioned as tV henceforth ;) ).Ifind out who he is.I look at him and he smiles back....yeah...on that day itself..haha..
Well, on the third day tV comes to my desk to ask if he can also sit there.....then I will say that the place is already taken....wishful thinking...Then tV will beg me to adjust and well, I just might..you know :).

Well then , we become friends...get to know each other ...and well leave the rest to fate..let me not get ahead of myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment