17 July, 2010

13.Office on my mind?!!

Reached office a little late , bad traffic as usual.Had dozed off in the bus listening to some soothing tunes...was ready to take on the work.

Opened for the day , saw developments from yesterday.Went to see my seniors after the morning session.There was a buzz in the office about new people joining..everybody was excited.Of course .. I mean..seniors are happy when new juniors join na..We kept on debating on who must've taken their interview , how will they be et al...

Back to my station..made a few calls to my colleagues ....my senior made a sudden appearence..
She came and told me ..this new guy from out of towm is joining office..his name is...hold ur wits..."u know who" !!!
What the h**k I thought to myself....

I was too shocked to even react.I asked her again..who exactly is joining office??!! I was just stunned..sort of frozen..she said that he will join tomorrow and we will meet him...I just cudnt believe it..wow!! , I thought.
Just could not wait for tomorrow...was flying..felt like I was high or something :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment